2008-09-17

Cartoon Meeting Point and Joke for FOR

Winners of the seventh annual open competition of graphic humour Joke for FOR were awarded yesterday in Prague. Also exhibition of the best cartoons has opened. In total 149 authors from 35 countries sent over 300 works to this competition. The exhibition where also my picture takes place is located in the Wenceslas Square 29 (ABF Foundation).


Last weekend I went to the European cartoonists´ meeting in Pisek (Czech Republic) named Cartoon Meeting Point 2008. My photos from the meeting is possible to see here and here you are one picture that I draw in Pisek. It´s the oldest well-preserved stone bridge in the central Europe.


3 comments:

  1. Love the cartoons. You line work is just so amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great and very creative day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thak you for your visit that allowed me to see your splendid illustrations. This is a fantastic cartoon. I´ve liked your personal style, in cartoons and children´s drawings.

    ReplyDelete